We can always use help around here. In fact, most of the work at the society gets done by our volunteers! We would love to have assistance in your skill-area, or in any of the other tasks listed below:
- Tour Guide for the Bartholomew House Museum
- Helping prepare exhibits for the History Center
- Organizing and preserving archival material
- Helping with the flower garden and yard
- Create presentations for RHS speaking engagements
- Doing research on Richfield families and businesses
- Attending the front desk on open days.
We’ll provide support and training to get you started.
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (612) 798-6140 if you have any questions. Better yet, just show up during our open hours (Wednesdays and Saturdays from noon until 4 PM) and let us know if you want to join the RHS family!
Looking for specific volunteer opportunities? Check out our Volunteer Match page