We can always use help around here. In fact, most of the work at the society gets done by our volunteers! We would love to have assistance in your skill-area, or in any others of the tasks listed below:
- Tour Guide for the Bartholomew House Museum
- Helping prepare exhibits for the History Center
- Organizing and preserving archival material
- Helping with the flower garden and yard
- Create presentations for RHS speaking engagements
- Doing research on Richfield families and businesses
- Attending the front desk on open days.
We’ll provide support and training to get you started.
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 612-798-6140 if you have any questions. Better yet, just show up during our open hours (Wednesdays and Saturdays from noon until 4PM) and let us know if you want to join the RHS family!