Tag Archives: 1967

One of the Last Farms

Margaret Kramer, a widow, held the most valuable piece of remaining Richfield farm property, forty acres at the intersection of Penn Avenue South and the proposed Interstate 494. Kramer came to Richfield in 1904 and had no intention of leaving. … Continue reading

Posted in History | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on One of the Last Farms